- This event has passed.
4 day Therapist Retreat: Strath Glebe, Isle of Skye. Scotland.
April 24 @ 2:00 PM - April 27 @ 4:00 PM£570 – £690
An invaluable way to tap into and uncover what we need from ourselves as therapists, experience personal growth and enhance our self development, while investing in your own self care and reminding yourself your human.
Come and join us on our 4 day retreat where we offer a unique fusion of Mindfulness meditation and Eco-Therapy to allow you to develop Mindfulness practise, live in the present moment, feel better and begin to live a life well lived.
Strath Glebe is a lovely traditional space next to the Cuillin mountains in central Skye. Its secluded location is perfect for a retreat with mountain views, however it’s only a few miles from a small town.
Our retreat focuses upon a progressive journey of Mindfulness meditations to let go and dismiss self judgement, generate positive feelings of self, acceptance of who you are, access inner strength and stability as well as live in the present with an open heart.
The retreat has been developed to give you:
- Safe space to develop our own personal mindfulness to enhance self care, develop awareness, new skills and explore mindfulness in your own practise as a helping human, helping ourselves and those we work with
- Reconnect and find your own vision of who you are and your unique life purpose
- Uncover what we need from ourselves for personal growth, boundaries and development through mindfulness
- Space to connect with fellow practitioners, share and gain insight into how we support ourselves
- Group and Individual mindfulness sessions
All participants during the retreat will have the opportunity for a one to one session to personalise meditative practices and goals.
Activities can be swapped around to accommodate weather and at least one day will have the option of free time to self explore the Isle of Skye.
Retreat includes ; 3 buffet breakfasts, 3 Evening Meals, 4 Light Lunches (Packed Lunch while out), Refreshments available throughout in the Kitchen. All meditation tuition, materials and booklets.