- This event has passed.
4 day Escape Retreat, Kinloch Follart, Dunvegan, Isle of Skye. Scotland.
May 17 @ 2:00 PM - May 20 @ 4:00 PM£450 – £790
Come and join us on our 4 day retreat where we offer a unique fusion of Mindfulness meditation and Eco-Therapy to allow you to develop Mindfulness practise, live in the present moment, feel better and begin to live a life well lived.
Kinloch Follart is a beautiful traditional highland lodge directly on the shore of loch Dunvegan, with our own spacious private gardens.
Our retreat focuses upon a progressive journey of Mindfulness meditations to let go and dismiss self judgement, generate positive feelings of self, acceptance of who you are, access inner strength and stability as well as live in the present with an open heart.
A typical Day will include:
- 8am Morning Meditation with refreshments
- 9am Breakfast help yourself in the kitchen.
- 10am Mindfulness Meditation
- 11am-12 noon Rest
- 12-1pm Mindfulness meditation and Teaching
- 1pm Lunch prepared in the dining room
- 2pm-4pm Gift outdoor eco activity, Loch Meditation/Mountain Meditation/Wild Swimming/Island Meditation ( Boat Trip, weather permitting)
- 5pm-7pm Rest and Personal Time
- 7pm Dinner prepared by our Chef with refreshments.
- 8.30pm-9pm End of day meditation.
All participants during the retreat will have the opportunity for a one to one session to personalise meditative practices and goals.
Activities can be swapped around to accommodate weather and at least one day will have the option of free time to self explore the Isle of Skye.